Christmas at Liverpool One
Only a short train journey away from Mere Brook House, Liverpool One is the ideal place to get your christmas shopping donw, and with Christmas markets and exhibitions opening up its the perfect place to have a festive day out.
Christmas Opening Hours
- 10 December – 21 December 9am – 9pm
- Saturday 15 & 22 December 9am – 8pm
- Christmas Eve 8am – 5pm
- Boxing Day 10am – 6pm
- New Year’s Eve 10am – 4pm
- New Year’s Day 10am – 6pm
Bar Hütte under the Christmas tree
16/11/2018 - 01/01/2019
- Monday – Saturday: 11am – 11pm
- Sunday: 11am – 8pm
Visit our alpine themed bar under the tree! After you’ve gazed in awe at the tallest Christmas tree in the city, stop at Bar Hütte for a warming drink and have a go at some carol-oke!
Performances for ONE Big Christmas Street Party weekend
- Friday 16 November, 6pm – 8pm: Molly’s Chambers
- Saturday 17 November, 3pm – 5pm: Christian and Kayleigh, The Love Bugs
- Sunday 18 November, 3pm – 5pm: Matt & Donal
16/11/2018 - 06/01/2019
This festive period visit Chavasse Park and experience Polaris, a giant light spectacular.
Polaris tells the story of Liverpool’s culture through a series of animations and has been developed especially for the city’s Christmas celebrations by artist, Mark Robinson.
Best viewed at night!